FLOWpresso is HERE!
Skilled Touch is excited to be the FIRST to introduce FLOWpresso therapy to the area!
What IS Flowpresso Therapy?
FLOWpresso restores balance and promotes healing by helping to alleviate stress and fatigue – while improving sleep quality. This is a non-invasive, 3-in-1 natural treatment therapy that delivers compression, far-infrared heat, and deep pressure.
Compression – through cyclic compression, creates flow in the body that enhances overall circulation and release of toxins.
Far-Infrared Heat – Encourages relaxation and healing.
Deep Pressure – a full body “hug”! Encourages the body to break out of the fight or flight response!
FLOWpresso is a full body suit, covering the legs, abdomen, arms, and torso for a systemic therapeutic experience.
There are 22 individual chambers that inflate sequentially – each activating before the previous chamber fully deflates to deliver cyclical and consistent pressure.
Other features include:
- Customizable pressure settings that can be adjusted to each chamber.
- Two separate pre-programmed modes (sports and relaxation).
- Different cylces that can deliver an individualized experience for each client.
- Velcro fasteners to ensure the suit is comfortable for people of all shapes and sizes.
- Thermotherapy that can be delivered separately to each of four sections.
- A proprietary nano vibrations technology for improved energy flow.
What to expect in your session
- Clients remain fully clothed throughout their 40-minute session (wear long sleeves and full-length pants and socks)
- You will be helped into the suit before the systems’ air pressure and heat cables are connected to the computerized unit. The pressure/heat settings are set according to your needs.
- As the suit starts to inflate, you will experience a squeezing sensation, like a hug, with no discomfort. This is followed with a gentle heat spreading through the suite that is designed to penetrate the body, not just the surface, avoid overheating.
Health Benefits of FLOWpresso Therapy
- Will take the body out of fight or flight mode.
- Deep relaxation
- Support stress management
- Improves energy and overcome fatigue.
- Relieves tiredness or heaviness in limbs.
- Enhance mobility and flexibility.
- Improve recovery and endurance.
- Promotes relaxation and better sleep.
- Restore balance and support natural self-healing mechanisms.
- Increases circulation.
Preparing for Your Session
- Wear long sleeves, long pants, and socks
- Hydration is KEY!! Drink 6-8 glasses of water 24 hours before and after your session to assist your body’s detox process.
- Allow 60 minutes – Session is 40 minutes, with additional time allowed for “suiting up.”
- Cost $80/session
- Optimal results – we recommend a series of 3-6 sessions, once a week, to reset and restore your body to recognize a parasympathetic (relaxation) balance – turning off the “Fight or Flight” Response!